We offer Chinese English Bilingual Montessori program to the children aged from 4 months to 6 years.
We understand that the first few years of a child’s life is an amazing time of growth and learning that serves as the foundation for future stages of development. Our program emphasizes the importance of positive, supportive interactions between teachers and children. Our teachers sing, read, and talk to the children to help them with this critical development. Age-appropriate activities promote cognitive and social development in a warm, nurturing environment.
Our specialty is Chinese English Bilingual and Montessori Approach.
Knowledge of a second language is one of the greatest gifts we can give our young children. The early childhood is the optimal stage for second language acquisition with ease.
The professional teachers will help our children learn Mandarin Chinese through the use of songs, poems, stories, and daily life activities. Such learning is natural, fun and effortless…
“Probably the best advice I can give to anyone, anywhere in the world, is to have your children and grandchildren learn Mandarin. For their generation, Mandarin and English will be the most important languages in the world.”
– from the book “A Gift to My Children” by Jim Rogers
- Practical Life (such as transferring beans, drawing, folding, threading beads…)
- Sensory (such as sorting, grading, matching, coloring…)
- Math (such as counting, numerals, sandpaper tracing …)
- Language Development (such as picture object matching, tracing, phonics…)
- Science, Zoology, Biology (such as learning clock time, working on puzzle…)
- Music & Movement
- Arts & Crafts
“Order is one of the needs of life which, when it is satisfied, produces a real happiness.”
“Whoever touches the life of the child, touches the most sensitive point of a whole which has roots in the most distant past and climbs towards the infinite future.”
– by Dr. Maria Montessori